domingo, 22 de febrero de 2009

Think you've "heard it all" when it comes to making gold in World of Warcraft?


Well, if you haven't checked out the strategies of the guy people are calling the "most hated player" in WoW, you don't know it all just yet...

He has the gold-selling companies freaking out over the secrets he's been sharing!

Just look at what some of the people who are using his strategies are saying:

"I look fwd to trying more of your tips out. I sold a couple ******* for 25g a piece. great tip! I cant wait to try some more out."

-Andrew

"Love the Book, very informative, makes me realize the importance of ... have made 500 gold in two days just by... "

-Tobias S.

"I tried out the ****** on my 40 rouge and got a ton of cash just off the ***** not to mention all the greens and general vendor trash that dropped. Great tip! I cannot wait to try out another!"

-Derek

You can check his secrets out for yourself here:

www.gold-secrets.com

Best of all, these secrets are 100% game-legal and won't ever put your account at risk.


P.S. The gold sellers are NOT happy that these things are being made public, hurry and grab them before they get pulled forever!


No hay comentarios:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner